Thursday, July 27, 2006

News, news, news

A little news now and then never hurt a fly…so…I have been busy. Dance class last night was spectacular, tiring, hot, super hot, extremely exciting, and slightly painful. Friday is auditions for the solo part. Too bad I can’t do it :( Cristina, Grace, and I start the dance with a trio solo so we can’t do the real solo. I am sure one of the other girls will do just wonderfully (I won’t say yet who I think would be good). When do we perform? Monday, August 7th, Trinity Fest Windy (that’s a ball), in front of a lot of people ;) What will we do? Be freaked out for the first four 8counts and then dance our hearts out, feet off, and night away. We’ll have a blast :)

4 comments:

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

You just made my heart start pounding!! I think I will die now. I am going to be SO SO SO nervous at the performance. WE NEED TO PRACTIVE THE TRIO!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be so cool!!!!

Erin said...

Kelsie: Go here to see a *cough* "interesting" dress. I wanted to show it to you because it looks like something Esme Squalor would wear, lol. :-)

Anonymous said...

sorry, Erin, I know I'm not kelsie, but I still went to that link....That is a amazing dress!!! I would love to wear it to a costume party!!!