Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tuesday and the Number 4

For the fourth. I slept till 11:30. We had paninis for lunch, made with the new panini press, and delicious brisket (a hunk of beef cured, smoked, cooked in a grill thingy, and made otherwise heavenly), potato salad, green salad, asparagus, and berry crumble for dessert. Everything was amazing. That evening we sat on the back porch and enjoyed the light sprinkling, lightning, and occasional firework. That night, a big storm came through with lightning and rolling thunder. It was a relaxing and delicious 4th.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Mmm, brisket is yummy!

Can't wait to see you - what time do you get home?

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Fun, Fun!

Dance was awesome tonight. We have learned and improved a ton. I can't wait to show you all the stuff. We have half the dance learned and the solo step to perfect this week. It should be a fun time! See you soon!

Kelsie Handel said...

Erin,
Yes, brisket is very yummy!!! I got home...late..this morning..about midnight :) See you soon!!

Cristina,
I can't wait to find out what is new!!! I just love to Irish Dance!!

Lisa,
Thanks for stopping. I love paninis and could eat them for every meal:) I go to Christ Church. May God bless you also.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»