Friday, August 04, 2006

A Party

For my birthday…which happened a month ago…I had a party. The guests were instructed to dress as a character from a book and this is what we came up with. Rosie was Marie from Calico Captive; Traci was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz; Cristina was Miriam from Pearl Maiden: Katie and Grace were Jill and Eustace; and I was Buran from Seven Daughters and Seven Sons. I hope they all had a great time, I know I did. We played games, ate wonderful food prepared by my mother, watched movies, spent the night, and had a blast. Thanks you all for coming!! Here are some pictures…

Me.















4 comments:

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Great pictures!

*cough* Edit your post... I was MIRIAM!!!

Erin said...

fun fun - i love everyone's costumes

Kelsie Handel said...

Woopsey...my bad.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I had so much fun! Thank you Kelsie!!!!!