Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello Again

Now I get to say it; you are all probably wondering where in the world I have been and why I have deserted the bloging world for such an endless time. I know you all have missed me. But, take heart, I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have I been? Well, I have not gone anywhere. Blogger has just had the nerve to not allow me to enter and post or comment! Also, the notorious Internet has died a short death without warning but is now (hopefully) alive again.
I said I would post some more pictures so here they are.

This is Kaelyn, my cousin.


Here is Gizmo and Kaelyn both enjoying the busy beads.


Myself in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time.


Grandma and me (calling home) after touring the Governor’s Palace in Williamsburg.


I don’t have pictures of swimming in the ocean because I forgot to load them onto my computer before I left, however, Grandpa will send me pictures and I will post some of them.

4 comments:

Kelsie Handel said...

Sorry about that. Something happened and the pictures are not set up next there descreption. Oops:(

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Yay for pictures! Welcome back to Blogger!

Erin said...

Your cousin is so cute!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! You are back!!!
Love the pics!