Monday, July 03, 2006

I am Here Still

Well, I do have internet here. So back to Thursday.
Grandpa and I drove up to Chesapeake to watch my cousin, Kaelyn, while my aunt, uncle, and other cousin, went to a wedding in New York (I think). We arrived there at about 4:00. That evening, two big thunder storms came through and we lost power. It was really cool. Grandpa went and got some Mexican food that we ate by candle light.

Friday
We went shopping (no, I did not get anything) in the morning and then went and walked on the boardwalk by the beach. I even waded in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time. Way cool. Grandma drove up that night after work.

Saturday
My birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went to Williamsburg and had a great time. I was at Williamsburg last year but we came too late to get into any of the buildings, but this time, we went earlier and saw the buildings and little stores and had lots of fun. We went to Friendly’s (a burger place) for supper and they sang to me (o dear). We then went back to the house and had the most delicious cake. It is an orange cake mix mixed with orange jello, pineapple juice, and a pudding mix, frosted with a frosting of sour cream, cream cheese, cocoanut, and pineapple chunks. It was so wonderful.

Sunday
Grandma and I went shopping for my birthday present. I got a beautiful little summer dress. It is white with black embroidered flowers and a black sash/bow. I love it and it is beautiful. I also got a really nice new pair of flip-flops because my old ones were getting holey. That was a great day.

Monday
I will tell you tomorrow, right now I am too tired (it is 11:50).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people feel the need to sing happy birthday to me. Fortunately, I only heard it once this year.

Erin said...

Sounds like fun! Miss you!

Happy 4th. :)

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Neat-o! Glad that you had a great b-day. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the cake sounds really good! I can't wait to see your new dress!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»