Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wednesday and Kayaks

Let’s just say that today is Wednesday for now.
Today, I went Kayaking!!!!! Can you believe it????? I can. Grandpa and I left at about 11 and picked up the kayaks (theirs are in California). We then took them down to the lake and got in. These kayaks are really nice because you don’t have your feet stuck inside them. You just sit on top and have your whole body exposed to the air. They are so easy to paddle. A lot easier than a canoe. You sit back, rest against the seat, and begin paddling. Grandpa and I went out for about two hours. We saw four herons and kept following them around the shore. We then went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch and then took Gizmo to the vet. Then, we met Grandma at the lake and she and I did some kayaking. We went under a railroad bridge (I touched it) and watched the train go over and went under the normal car bridge (I touched it). It was so fun!!! Here are some pictures.





9 comments:

Erin said...

Wow Kelsie! That looks so fun! :)

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Great pictures! It looks like it was a lovely day. Nice talking to you today! :)

Anonymous said...

That.sounds.so.COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsie, sorry that I haven't commented in a while. I commented on all of your posts that I missed. So you can go and read them! Glad that you are having a fun time in Virgina!!!

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, Kelsie ! Check your email!

You have been a wonderful blessing to me in the past year that we have been in Moscow. You made my move from CA so much easier. Thanks for your loving friendship! God bless! Make sure that your Grandparents are spoiling you because you deserve it! Happy birthday, girl, again!

Erin said...

Sweet 16, KK! Check your inbox! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSIE!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Sherry said...

Happy Sweet 16, Kelsie!
Mrs. M

Addie said...

Happy sixteenth birthday, Kelsie!! I hope you're having a great time in Virginia! :) God bless!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»