Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hello Again :)

I drove in the snow for the first time today! It was very exciting. I drove Papa to Roseour's to get milk. In the parking lot I slammed on the brakes and felt the anti-lock system switch on; in a side street after stopping I pushed hard on the gas and felt the tires spin. It was awsome!

Nathan and Peter both got a deer; Nathan's is hanging in the apple tree at the moment. I will post some pictures of the mighty hunters and their kills later.

I bought my windy ticket today! Hurray for balls, dresses, and fancy hair do's!

It is cold and snowing. Here comes Christmas!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Driving in the snow!! GOOD JOB!!

grossssssssssssssssssssssss, something dead hanging in your tree? *shivers*

Only 26 days till Christmas!!!

Erin said...

I love the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your drive sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

The last deer scared me to death. I totally wasn't expecting to find something hanging from the apple tree.
Yay for Windys!

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Yes, Lindsey... Grace S. nearly fell off her bike as she was biking by the H.'s the other day on account of a dear deer hanging in their tree!

I drove in the snow today too!

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I've driven in the snow a lot since I live in Colorado, but I had my first run in with a spin out in the crazy snow storm two weeks ago.

Erin said...

Tag, you're it!

Erin said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS KELSIE!!

Erin said...

Hey Kelsie! I posted some pics from "Antigone" on my blog (finally)! You can see them here.

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

You need to post SOMETHING!!! ANYTHING!!! Pictures would be nice;)

Erin said...

Cristina is seconded!!!!