Monday, March 26, 2007

Tag Here I Come

Here we are at last. This is a hard quiz!! I will give it my best shot but if I think of any better answers I will add an edit.

Character you'd most like to have over for tea?
At the moment, Dr. Frankenstein. Question I would ask. "Why did you tell your wife to go to bed and then stay down there waiting for the monster to kill you? Can't you see past yourself?"

Character you'd most like to have as a sibling?
Dymory Ingleford. He makes the best brother ever. Just read Enemy Brothers by Constance Savery to find out why.

Character you'd most like to be friends with?
Buran.

Character you'd most like to have as a cousin?
Emma Woodhouse.

Character you'd most like to have an adventure with?
Taggerung.

Favorite quirky character?
Ummmmmm..... Luna Lovegood????

Favorite love-to-hate character?
Esme Squaller.

Favorite bad guy?
I have to agree with Erin on this one The High Witch is my favorite bad guy.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Go Taggerung!

Acting Gal said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Valerie said...

I would definately agree on the Frankenstein one!

Kelsie Handel said...

Valerie!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!