Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello

OK. I swear that I will post again soon, maybe even today. Erin, I will do the tag. Cristina, I will post about the Messiah concert and put you down as a reference to hear a more cheerful account. Traci, I will come and see you!!

But right now.....















I have some scarily awesome news......























I am scheduled............
























To take...........



























A DRIVING TEST ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Acting Gal said...

Hi Kelsie!

*faints right over onto the couch*
DRIVING TEST
*faints again*

Have fun!!! :D

Erin said...

I hope it goes well!

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Hurray! I am waiting so you can tell me everything he does and then I will do it, heheh.

Erin said...

You passed, you passed!!!