Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tag from Cristina

Three things that scare me: Spiders, close spaces, crazy drivers
Three people who make me laugh: Traci, my little brother David, Valerie's giggles
Three things I love: My family, friends, and music
Three things I hate: Mushrooms, open cupboards, dirty kitchen floors
Three things I don't understand: Greek, Halo, Why there are not more that 24 hours in a day
Three things on my desk: My watch, a stack of books, a pencil with "I survived Lemony Snicket" on it
Three things I'm doing right now: Listening to "The ABC Murders" by Agatha Christy, typing this, deciding what to do next
Three things I want to do before I die: Go to Europe, raise a family, ski
Three things I can do: Play the harp, wink with only one eye, teach piano
Three things you should listen to: A baby's laugh, Handel's Messiah and Israel in Egypt, the ocean waves
Three things you should never listen to: Mothers yelling at their children, Sirens, gossip
Three things I'd like to learn: How to scuba dive, how to speed read, how to speak Latin with ease
Three favorite foods: Chicken Caesar Saled, Pizza, Bread
Three beverages I drink regularly: Water, Iced Tea, Juice
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:Sesame Street, Wish Bone, The Crat Brothers

4 comments:

Acting Gal said...

Goodness, that's 2 people who put me in their "people who make me laugh" :D *is happy*

I totally love wishbone! We recorded lots of episodes and I still watch them sometimes. :D

Erin said...

I think you mean THREE, Traci. (Me, KK and Cristina)

Acting Gal said...

OH Yeah.......... you did it too Erin ....:D

Now, it's 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Thanks for doing the tag!

Traci, you rock!!!!!!