Thursday, December 18, 2008

So I was wandering around and remembered that I do have a blog as well as facebook. I read my last post and saw that it was from December last year. I seemed only right to make a post since it's been almost exactly a year since my last one.
Pretty much life is amazing. School is good, work makes money, I have a horse of my own, I still dance on Saturdays, and my friends are beyond amazing.
If you read this and are still a blogging person that I used to do blog stuff with leave me a comment and I just might write more... you never know :D

3 comments:

Erin said...

woo-hoooooo!
Kelsie blogged! :D

write moooore!

Traci said...

KELSIE!!!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!
i missed you! :D

Kelsie Handel said...

I can't believe you guys still read these! that's amazing! i just might be tempted to blog a bit more often since you all are still active in this world ;)