Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Quiz

You scored as Elinor Dashwood, As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

Elinor Dashwood

66%

Jane Bennet

53%

Emma Woodhouse

44%

Marianne Dashwood

41%

Elizabeth Bennet

34%

Charlotte Lucas

31%

Lady Catherine

13%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

Hummm...... SmileyCentral.com Quizzes are so fun but one wonders how true they are.

12 comments:

Katherine Vest said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Although I couldn't get the quiz to work, I know that feeling when you scored something on a quiz that is so unlike you. =)

Erin said...

Well, hey, I was Emma...

Traci said...

:D :D

Kelsie Handel said...

Ha ha!! Erin!!! You as Emma!!! Do you have a hidden personality!? :) lol!!!

Erin said...

Why yes! And I think YOU would look sooo cute with -


mwahahaha...

Jessica said...

Hi I like your blog :) I took the test and I was Elizabeth. Do you mind if I use the test on my blog?

Erin said...

Bohae - I will speak for Kelsie and say, feel free to use it. :) (I know she won't mind but it'll be a while before she checks her blog again, possibly.)

Hannah said...

hey, i love yout blog! I tried to take the test and it would not let me do it.

Kelsie Handel said...

I see I have visitors :) Thanks for entertaining them Erin ;)
Bohae:
Help yourself to the quiz. I didn't find it on my own but got it off semeone's bolg (don't remember who).

Hannah
Glad you like my blog! Sorry the quiz didn't work :( This is the only one that worked for me and, believe be, I have tried SO many.

Thanks for stopping by you two :)

Kelsie Handel said...

Erin... lol!!! We need to find you a Harriet Smith ;) Quizes are so fun!!

Katherine Vest said...

BTW! I finally was able to take the quiz, and I scored Emma. (you probably already saw it on my blog.... haha.) I just finished the book and watched the movie..... and I've always thought she was really fun and interesting... but anyhoo, I find it interesting that on every test I SCORE HER! LOL.... WELL, it's better than >*Lady Catherine*<
~Katie

Erin said...

Orrrrr I could just take YOU under my wing.... ;)